As the sunlit sanity of the waking world burns the night to ash, embrace the unbound madness of your wildest dreams, laugh into the endless abyss of your darkest fantasies, and rage against the coming dawn.
Absurd tales of the weird and strange. Microfiction and flash fiction from a madman.
- Big Bam BoomMankind made first contact on a Wednesday, and the Hallsians […]
- Morning ConstitutionBilliam Fakemann, erotic piano tutor and collector of unemployment, passed […]
- Buck Thunder in… Hysteric Heretic!“You’re rather calm for a dead man,” a voice said. […]
- Where Dreams May Go“Where do we go when we die?” Carolyn asked. Dr. […]
- Soggy Feta FriesVincent Raginghardon, better known to his friends as, “Bill,” wasn’t […]